Saturday, May 19, 2012

This weekend I downloaded some new songs I think will be great workout songs. You know when you hear a song and it makes you want to dance? That to me is a good workout song. Here are the four songs I downloaded:

1. Call Me Maybe -- Carly Rae Jepsen. I love this one. The orchestra in the chorus makes my heart leap...and hopefully will have the same effect on my legs.

2. All I Do is Win -- DJ Khaled. Yes, all I do is win (yeah right!). I like the fight-feeling in this song. I will fight until the end of my workout. Scouts honor. 

3. So Good -- B.o.B. 

4. Starships -- Nicki Minaj. Both So Good and Starships are feel-good-summer-songs. They make me picture a skinny me at a bar-b-que with good friends and a good pair of shorts. 

I'll try them out tomorrow on my run!
This entry was posted in .

0 comments:

Post a Comment